Monday, March 4, 2013

Anyone want to buy a house?

The listing for our house: http://www.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?propertyId=12890973&PidKey=1286723160

Hey, if you can't advertise on your own blog, where CAN you advertise?

Thanks for all your comments the other day. I'm still so weirded out about everything and my heart is still pounding. If I don't die between now and tomorrow morning, I'm sure it will be a tearful good-bye when Dave leaves for out west.

I am so not looking forward to that.

But the sooner we sell the house, the sooner I get to see him again.

So anyone want to buy the coolest cabin in Muskoka?

1 comment:

  1. I blog quite often and I genuinely appreciate your content.

    The article has really peaked my interest. I am going to
    book mark your site and keep checking for new details about once a week.

    I opted in for your Feed too.

    Feel free to visit my weblog - diet Plans To lose weight

    ReplyDelete

How's it going, eh? It's SO good to hear from you. Tell me every darn thing...